Colorado Springs fire responded to smoke in downtown Colorado Springs business | KRDO

0 20


COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (KRDO) – The Colorado Springs Fire Department (CSFD) responded to a fire at Central Linen on S. responded to smoking on Wahsatch Ave.

Central Linens is located in downtown Colorado Springs near the Denver Biscuit Company.

CSFD says there was no active fire and a malfunctioning HVAC system caused the smoke inside.

CSFD cleared the scene and workers were allowed back inside.

Be part of the conversation

KRDO NewsChannel 13 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive discussion.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines. Click here

If you have a story idea to share, please submit it over here.





Source link

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More